This is a closer look at the Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision. Part of our top ten list of popular video monitors.
The Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision is a simple video baby monitor. Containing no bells and whistles this monitor is easy to use. It does the job at a great price! If you are looking for and advanced product loaded with features, this one is not for you.
The Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision boasts the following great features;
- 2.4inch colour screen with night vision.
- Interference free digital transmission.
- Battery powered monitor with built in mic.
- Portable mother unit.
- FHSS Technology for 100percent privacy.
- 150ft enclosed range.
- Voice activation power saving mode.
Things To Consider
Users have mentioned the following issues with this video baby monitor.
- The camera doesn’t point down, just up.
- Viewing angle not very wide.
- No temperature indicator or talk back function.
- People have mentioned the sound can be a bit too quiet.
- No low battery alert.
What Other People Are Saying About The Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision
Users over on Amazon have made the following comments about this baby monitor.
- “I really love this monitor! It’s very simple and easy to use, and nothing fancy, but it does all I need it to do. Night vision is awesome, you can see every little detail in total darkness.”
- “Picks up voice really well and no interference with my router. So far so good. Has the basic functions you need, image and sound pick-up.”
- “This monitor has been doing exactly what it suppose to do. It’s not the most advanced system, but for the price I think this is the best deal out there.
- “We’re so glad we bought this moniter. Although it doesn’t have all the perks the ones that cost 3 times what this one does it does the job. I can see my infant so clearly I can see his chest move up and down.”
- “Great picture, sound and presentation. Battery life not as good but not a big issue.”
If you would like to purchase this Infant Optics DXR-5 2.4 GHz Digital Video Baby Monitor with Night Vision from Amazon, or to read lots of reviews, please click the link below.