Welcome to our stroller reviews page. Here we are looking at the top ten best selling strollers on the market. Providing a detailed look at each stroller and its features. For helpful tips on what to look for in the best stroller, please scroll down the page where you will find our buyers guide.
Best Sellers, Stroller Reviews
1, Britax B-Agile and B-Safe Travel System, Black.
2, The First Years Jet Stroller, City Chic.
3, Graco FastAction Fold Jogger Click Connect Travel System.
4, Graco Spree Classic Connect Travel System.
5, Graco DuoGlider Classic Connect Stroller, Dragonfly.
7, Summer Infant 3D Lite Convenience Stroller, Black.
8, Baby Trend Expedition LX Travel System, Millennium.
9, Kolcraft Cloud Plus Lightweight Stroller, Fire Red.
10, Graco Alano Classic Connect Travel System, Go Green.
Other Available Reviews:
- The First Years Ignite Stroller.
- Contours Lite Stroller, Tangerine.
- Baby Jogger 2012 City Select Single Stroller.
A Buyers Guide To Strollers
Types of Strollers
There are several different types of strollers available on the market, catering for everyones needs. Below is a quick list of the main types available.
- Standard – Reasonably priced with varied bells and whistles.
- Travel Systems – Travel systems are ideal for families who want to get around easily. They can usually fold up pretty compact and pack away in your car. The seat detaches from the frame and a car seat or pram attachment can used, with adaptors.
- Tanderm – Great for twins of if you have two little tots to transport.
- Joggers – Cleverly designed for the fitness fanatic. These strollers have larger wheels and great suspension for a comfy ride.
- Lightweight – A lightweight frame provides convenient transport and storage.
What to look for in the best strollers
Firstly you should establish what type of stroller will best suit your lifestyle. Once you have decided then you can look at the little details. Some points to help are outlined below.
There are a few different factors when it comes to wheels.
- Wheel size. The larger your wheels the easier you will be able to push your stroller off road. If you are planning on off roading you will also want to make sure the stroller has a good suspension system. Larger wheels can usually be found on travel systems and joggers.
- Swivel and locking wheels. For ultimate control and ease of pushing its all in the swivel of the wheel. Lockable wheels are great for those times when you want a bit of extra stability.
- Three wheeled strollers often offer the users improved steering and manuverability.
Most strollers have a few seat recline positions to choose but not all. Seat recline options are very handy for the comfort of your little one when they decide to have a sleep. Look out for comfortable padded seats. All strollers should be fitted with 5 point safety harnesses.
Adjustable handle bars
It is a great option to have adjustable handle bars to suit pushers of all heights. There’s nothing more uncomfortable than pushing a stroller that is too low for a long period of time.
Size is important when it comes to strollers, especially if you have a small car. I would recommend testing the stroller fits in your trunk before you purchase. If you will be nipping here and there with your little one a small stroller is great for getting in and out of the car as well as pushing around town and storing.
Many strollers can offer one/two click or one-hand easy folding. This is a great feature if you are are going to be getting in and out of a car, needing to put it up and down regularly. Or for storage.
Suspension on strollers adds to the comfort of the ride for your little one. Good suspension will ensure a smoother ride.
Strollers have a varied age suitability. Be sure to check this out. Some strollers are suitable for use from birth, some are not suitable until you little one is six months old. Also be sure to check the maximum weight limit.
Stollers come with various little extras. Either coming with the stroller or available to purchase as an extra. Look out for the following:
- Storage Space.
- Cup holders.
- Foot muff.
- Sun canopy.
- Rain cover.
- Snack tray.
Know you know what to look for, don’t forget to click on the links about to view the individual stroller reviews of the top twelve best sellers.